Centre pivot roof windows with increased resistance to burglary Secure
- Window equipped with reinforcement structure provided by the topSafe system, a new system preventing removal of antiburglary glass Class P2A and handle with a lock.
- Such a window no longer requires any additional safeguards, such as additional
locks that hinder the use of windows.
- Easy and convenient operation as for any standard window by the use of handle situated at the bottom of the sash. Handle with lock has a two-stage micro-opening.
- Automatic air inlet V40P.
- Easy way of cleaning the outer pane and setting the awning blind with the use of blocking sash bolt when sash rotated through 180 degrees.
- Laminated and anti-burglary glass P2.
- The highest quality pine wood, glued in layers, vacuum impregnated.
- Double coated wood with ecological acrylic lacquer in natural colour
- A wide range of accessories.
- Suitable for roof pitches from 15 to 90 degrees.