Roof Windows in a Combination
- The FT_/D window is designed for installation in vertical combinations and is typically installed beneath a standard roof window “extending’’ the roof window down the roof.
- Manufactured in pine, vacuum impregnated and double coated with acrylic lacquer (FTL/D L3) or three time coated (FTU/D L3 -version) in white polyurethane varnish NCS SO502-Y (similar to RAL 9010).
- System of reinforced window structure topSafe.
- New glazing seal provides additional tightness in extreme weather conditions and reduces the micro-pulses of the cladding profiles during heavy rain.
- Handle positioned at the lower part of the sash for easy operation, with two opening points.
- Opening restrictor.
- Suitable for roof pitches between 15-90° (when fitted with correct flashing).
- Wide selection of accessories.