Moisture Resistant Roof Windows / PVC and white polyurethane
The PVC window has been available to the UK market for over 10 years in both centre pivot and preSelect. The alternative solution for rooms with a higher level of humidity is the white polyurethane roof window. Again, this can be manufactured in a centre pivot and preSelect opening mechanism.
- A popular design of the windows with a hinge located in the middle of the window height, designed for rooms with higher humidity.
- Convenient way of using the window as the handle is located at the bottom of the sash. The handle is equipped with a two step micro-opening facility.
- Easy cleaning of the outer pane and operating an awning blind with the use of blocking sash bolt when rotated through 180 degrees.
- Available as standard with energy-saving glazing P2.
- Increased resistance to burglary – topSafe system.
- A wide range of accessories.
- Possibility to install electrical control.
- Installation in roof pitches from 15 to 90 degrees.