L- shaped combination window
- The L-shaped windows are designed to be installed where the roof meets a vertical wall.
- These windows serve to extend the roof window into the wall. This results in the amount of light entering the room and the field of view being greatly increased.
- The L-shaped combination windows can be combined with roof windows of any design.
- Standard equipped with safety glazing unit P2 or P5.
- Windows equipped with multi-point locking fittings.
- The highest quality pine wood, glued in layers, vacuum impregnated.
- Double coated wood with ecological acrylic lacquer.
- A wide range of accessories.
- The roof window installation range joined with L-shaped combination window is 15 to 55 degrees.