Highly energy efficient windows roof windows
The window with innovative structure, designed to be widely used in passive construction, offers very good overall heat-transfer coefficient for the whole window, guaranteeing significant energy savings.
The glazing unit is set in a specially designed sash frame, which offers wider wooden profiles in comparison with standard windows. The window is equipped with five seals. Such structure minimises thermal bridging and provides improved window insulation.
- Special roof windows for energy-efficient construction and passive buildings. The glazing units are installed to the specially designed sash frames.
- The sashes have widened frames when compared to standard windows. Such a structure minimises the phenomenon of thermal bridges and better window insulation.
- The pivot window with hinge situated above the centre of the window height, so even a tall person can comfortably stand at the open window. The special window design with widened sash frames and quadruple sealing system.
- Convenient way to use the window as the handle is located at the bottom of the sash.
- Easy cleaning of the outer pane and operating the awning blind with the use of blocking sash bolt when sash rotated through 180 degrees.
- High quality pine wood, glued in layers, vacuum impregnated.
- Double coated wood with ecological acrylic lacquer in natural colour.
- Increased resistance to burglary – topSafe system.
- A wide range of accessories.
- Suitable for roof pitches 15 to 70 degrees.